And then there were none

(Act 1 scene 1)
Many many years ago there was a IITian.He was on the threshold of a new semester, the fifth semester.A dreaded semester he was told.A semester filled with dark and deadly courses all of which had potentially fatal tasks which were innocently termed "assignments".Alas someone forgot to remind the protogonist of this blog that assignments are best nipped in the bud.He chose to let them grow...

...

(Act 999 Scene 1)
We join the hero feverishly working away on his beastly assignments.As he looked around the aircondtioned dungeon where the apparatus to perform the tasks were found, aka DCF, he realised he was alone.Alone in the cold and poorly lit room.(The room wasnt poorly lit ;but saying it was brightly lit doesnt suit too well with the situation).Sadly it wasnt that the other valiant characters of his branch had finished their work; they just found it simpler to work in their abodes.

(Act ? Scene ?)

Enough of this childish crap.What I am trying to say is that after a week of delirious programming and diligent camping in the DCF, all my assignments have been submitted and finally (a tear drop is whisked away ) ...finally, I am free...

Free to do what , huh? Free to do anything I want.

So what do I want , huh? Presently I want to update my blog so that all the thousands and thousands of my beloved fans get to read the interesting life of yours truly.(Read above as "...all the two of my somewhat grumpy and easily irritable/irritating patrons of my blog get to read the mostly insipid meanderings of an otherwise jobless bloke)

And what after the "blogging" ,which by the way has surpassed the nadir of your previous attempts? What are you going to do during these holidays which is making you so happy ?

(after much reflection )

Nothing.

Nothing at all.

And just to reiterate the point - Absolutely nothing.

And I will be happy.Nay.Greatly satisfied and overwhelmed with much joy.For though I have told this belief of mine many a time (sometimes to a fault) I have to repeat it now since I fear it was been quite a while since I last declared it.You see, the greatest bliss , I feel, is one which is caused by boredom.Boredom of not having anything to do and being able to do whatever you wish to.There is no greater feeling than that.

That said, I have things to do .People to see.

And miles to go before I sleep
And miles to go before I sleep...

Comments

Shamanth said…
"all the two of my somewhat grumpy and easily irritable/irritating patrons of my blog"

Dei Yellmutt, if ya dont pick your adjectives well, that number is going to go down, and big time.

And sigh, yup. There's nothing like having nothing to do, da.

Have fun.
Sappoux said…
i could consider being the third! just keep your blog sans sanity
San said…
Sans Sanity is more a characteristic of the blogger as you would already know...

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!