Gloomy? Me? Really? Oh...

Im hardly a person who gets bogged down by stuff. Im not the guy who generally complains about all the trivial pains in life. Not the crib"-about-everything-"god. Atleast I don't think so.

All that said, I have been feeling rather sad lately.Sad. Hmm... Subdued? I think thats the better word for it. Hardly the same meaning but I think somehow I feel highly emotionless as well. (Strange circumstances to be inventing words...). Something about the last few days you ask? Well Sherlock, twas elementary...

So without going much into ,oh wait, let me try that again. So without going AT ALL into the details, lets just say that the hostel nite was a disaster. :(. I rather it wasnt but whats over is over. I remember sitting on the 6th wing ledge, watching on as the roast was going on thinking about what had gone wrong. I don't remember too much about that night (blocked it subconsciously? chi , I shouldn't put so much pseud :P). Aah.

Getting rather introspective are we Mr Helmet. I guess. I seem to be thinking a lot about what Im doing (and not doing). Trying to look into the future. Trying to make big resolutions. (Sometimes to the chagrin of friends ...). Bah humbug.

And did I mention that my room was attacked by wasps saturday morning? Yes attacked. Hitchcock's The Birds style. Creepy. Which quite irritably implies Ive had to close the windows and my room feels as stuffy as ... as... ? Its as bad as #123 Mandak (Murali's room). :O. Ya I know, that bad.

The week did have its silver linings though. In the form of "A sequence of photographs projected onto a screen with sufficient rapidity as to create the illusion of motion and continuity" : movie. :D. (Jeez da get a life). Actually movies.

Before Sunrise and Before Sunset - 2 amazing movies. Who knew I could be a sucker for romantic movies :P. (to be confirmed shortly). I guess its the realism in these movies which actually was most impressive. And the dialogues , the questions and answers, brilliant. Absolutely. Yes perhaps I should also take a Eurorail pass and generally roam Europe. :D.

Shall We Dance. I expected a somewhat entertaining movie with a bollywood finish. Thankfully I am bad at guessing. Turned out the movie was very entertaining, senti even. Jlo looks amazing. But the fact of the matter is the thing which stood out for me in this movie is the scene when Richard Gere goes upto Susan Sarandon (his wife) and asks for a dance. That and the song in the background - The Book of Love - Peter Gabriel .

Also check this out...
 
Daydream delusion.
Limousine Eyelash
Oh, baby with your pretty face
Drop a tear in my wineglass
Look at those big eyes
See what you mean to me
Sweet cakes and milkshakes
I am a delusioned angel
I am a fantasy parade.
I want you to know what I think.
Don't want you to guess anymore.
You have no idea where I came from.
We have no idea where we're going.
Launched in life.
Like branches in the river.
Flowing downstream.
Caught in the current.
I'll carry you. You'll carry me.
That's how it could be.
Don't you know me
Don't you know me by now.
(Thats from Before Sunrise)

I feel much better. Maybe I should change the title. Nah, let it be.

Cheers,
Me

Comments

Jah said…
What would you do if you sang out of tune...
I get high with a little help from my friends...
Jah said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
San said…
Oh I get by with a little help from my friends,
Mm I’m gonna try with a little help from my friends,
Oh I get high with a little help from my friends,
Yes I get by with a little help from my friends.

:D
Mercury said…
Umm..this might sound strange..but although the post was nice..what I liked best was dasan's comment...Damn Sweet!!!!!

Cheers to you helmet..when you're down..things can only get better!!!
Anonymous said…
helmet you were concise& clear in first para! frank, serious minded in second and third !!provided dry humor in 5th one!!mujhe lagta hae tera judgment of human nature is too good for me to understand !anyway keep up!!
also please guess who am i, even though
i agree you are bad at guessing!!
San said…
Hmmm... Wild Guess....

The 3000 - children killer aka Senti?
:P...

Yea or nay?
Anonymous said…
the is turning upside down for me da!how the hell you came to know it was me?- senti
Anonymous said…
the floor is turning upside down for me da!how the hell you came to know it was me?- senti

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!