Chat

*Click*

I was tapping my fingers softly on the table as I waited for the messenger to load. If the net was fast, it usually signed in quite quickly but unfortunately today it was taking its sweet time. I glanced into the adjacent mirror and adjusted my rather unkempt hair.

As soon as it signed in, I searched for her name in the buddy list. Dejected on noting the absence, I decided to check my mail. She’ll be online soon, I consoled myself. She said so herself, I reassured.

Five minutes later, I was relieved when I heard the familiar sound of someone signing in.

Me: Hi di!

Priya: Hey da, how are you?

Me: I’m fine. You?

Priya: Me too.

Me: Good. So wassup?

Priya: I just finished seeing American Beauty…

Me: One of my most favourite films. Did you like it?

Priya: Yeah! I really liked it…

Me: Super…

Priya: But there was one dialogue I didn’t like though…

Priya: As in, I don’t think it was correct.

Me: Which one :-/

Priya: Well, when Mena Suvari says “Thank you, I don’t think there’s anything worse than being ordinary”

Me: That comes right at the end right.

Me: Whats wrong with it??

Priya: Well, its not true is it? Whats wrong in being ordinary?

Me: Nothing wrong… but you won’t get too far in life being ordinary

Priya: What do you mean?

Priya: Normal ppl don’t do well?

Me: That’s not what I meant.

Me: You wont achieve something if you’re not going the road less traveled…

Priya: Hmm, I don’t know… I am quite content with being normal

Me: And normal by what standards are you? :P

Priya: Huh? What da?

Me: Nothing, I was just trying to hit on you

Me: I cant even flirt properly…

Priya: lol :)

Me: But back to the topic, tell me atleast one person who is “normal” and famous?

Priya: Famous? You are conveniently misinterpreting the statement…

Priya: “…there’s nothing worse than being ordinary”

Me: Ok, so I should say, “normal” and happy?

Me: “Ordinary” and happy?

Priya: So many people….for example, me…

Me: In my opinion, you’re not normal in the proverbial skin deep characteristic.

Priya: So I’m ugly?

Priya: :P

Me: Look who’s fishing for compliments… :D

Priya: Hehe

Me: Anyways I don’t think it is right to judge who is normal and who is not

Priya: True true

Me: One man’s meat is another man’s poison

Priya: Are you normal?

Me: By my standards yes

Priya: And by mine, no

Me: Umm, are you trying to flirt with me ;)?

Priya: Po da …

Me: Che…

Me: Personally this question is as meaningless as asking someone whether they like odd or even numbers…

Priya: Odd

Me: Yes and odd and meaningless…

Priya: No da, odd numbers. I like odd numbers.

Me: Really? Me likes even.

Me: Something about the symmetry of even numbers…

Priya: Hehe what symmetry of zero?

Me: I don’t know… I just like even numbers.

Me: Why you like odd?

Priya: I don’t know… I just like odd numbers.

Priya: I also like cut, copy and paste…

Me: lol :)

Priya: What colour do you like?

Me: I thought I already told you no, blue or black…

Priya: Hmm, that tells me a lot about you

Me: Che, what crap

Me: How many times to tell you that all this about favourite colour lendu personalities and all is total crap

Priya: Oho so you don’t believe in horoscopes also?

Priya: In the zodiac sign?

Me: I don’t believe, but I read them daily as the true hypocrite that I am

Priya: ? what?

Me: A bad attempt at a joke?

Priya: Hehe. Bad wonly.

Me: Nooooo…. Please laugh for my joke, please….

Priya: No I won’t…

Me: Please di, I want to see you smile atleast

Priya: Ok :D

Me: Ahh, beautiful…

Priya: thu…

Me: Hehe, me signing off now… catch you tomorrow…

Priya: Same time?

Me: Yeah same time same place.

Priya: Hehe, ok….bye!

Me: ttyl

Me: Bye

Priya: ttyl

Priya: tc

Me: tc

Priya: Now stop…. :)

Why did he have to sign out so quickly today? Was it something I said? No matter, I’ll ask him tomorrow.

Hari chuckled to himself as he ran to Rahul’s room to tell him about today’s conversation.

Stupid fool.

Confucius.com says Virtual Love is Blind.


Comments

bharath said…
romba mukkiyamana conversation da. Archive panni vechukko, unnoda kollu peranoda kollu peran padichu, nee vaazhkaila yevlo vettiya irundhennu therinjuppan
- Ubiquitous - said…
Hahahaha, now have I heard of Hari in Five Point Someione before?

You so love the book, don't you?

:D

How's ey kaun going?:p
San said…
@Bhaand: What to do, ennode level ivalothan... Ana I will remember to tell my peran and kollu peran, wokay? :P

@Ubiquitous: Hehe, I really didnt use that name with him in mind! Just a name... ;). And ACORN is, umm, hibernating for the winter :D
San said…
@Darling:
You coffee lovers will get to know the truth some day, and I hope God has mercy on your souls...

I wasn't thinking of doing any conclusion, but since YOU asked... I am thinking of doing a mini conclusion now,

--------------------------------------

I don't know where I got the sudden enthusiasm to do it, but I did it. Finally. I asked her to meet me.

As I left the hostel, Rahul asked me where I was off to. I explained the whole thing to him. He smiled.

I walked up to her, in her blue t-shirt and black jeans. (She wanted to wear a red top and blue jeans, but based on a friends' past experience I suggested she change that...).

I introduced myself. And she replied, "Hi, I am Priya".

Fifteen minutes ago, Hari reached home. He saw his sister leaving their house. He asked her, "Whats with the getup? Going to meet someone?" "Poda!", she replied. The girl dressed in a blue t-shirt and black jeans sped off.
- Ubiquitous - said…
Thanks for the comment
It left no reason to lament
Ample 'encouragement' it supplied
To it, I have replied.

While I get this chance
Wishing you Merry C'mas in advance
Going on a holiday
Will be back ... someday :p
Jah said…
Chay...
The first ending the fiendish one...
(wicked laugh)
San said…
@Ubiquitous: Yeah, same to you... Ensoi the hols...

@Dasan: I wonder why ;)
Anonymous said…
Hi Friend! You have a great blog over here!
Please accept my compliments and wishes for your happiness and success!
If you have a moment, please take a look at my site:
zodiac horoscope free
It covers zodiac horoscope free related subjects.
Have a great day!
Anonymous said…
Love Spell. Simply, with your computer keyboard ask the reader your questions and the truth will be revealed, Love Spell
Anonymous said…
Have you ever asked yourself...Why do I feel crappy, sad, disorganized and just palin out of control. How can I fix myself without spending a fortune. I meet people allthe time that wonder why I am Happy and Have a Successful Life... Have You ever heard of using " feng shui courses "..If you truly seek a life of complete wellness then try using feng shui. Learn from the Masters..

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!