Late nights

My friend Neo recently wrote a nice post on the beauty of the night.I have to agree.Maybe I ain't as nocturnal as say Neo or Thota but I am atleast sleisha nocturnal.And the night is beautiful.Serene and thought-inspiring.Inspiring enough to write a post anyways.

All non quake junta may skip upto the next italics comment.The following paras deal with quake fundaes and unless you're so jobless that you'd read anything to pass your time or you're so impressed by my writing that you're you'll enjoy it (a guy can try can't he :P) or maybe both, I suggest you do the sensible thing and pack it.

So Helmet had a sudden enthu to prove a point to all his fellow quakers.It is a well-known fact that yours truly isnt a quake stud or anywhere near that for that matter.But he tried anyways.Defrag - sjt2. Something Im sure I would have not been able to do last sem.And after 2 hours of fight from 2-4 on friday, he did it.And that too in 7.7 seconds.Machi so happy was I.I tried to improve it but in vain.Anyways something in quake to be happy about if not proud.

But the two days of defrag has its consequences.The fingers at the end of the hand (fuck I just realised why finger calls himself digitus!) are so fucking screwed that it takes a while to get adjusted to a keyboard or even your cell phone for that matter.Anyways I think defrag enthu is no more.So its back to good old Duelling Keeps and Camping Grounds for Helmet.See you soon quake junta (if you havent already seen me by the time you read this).

Now would be a good time for you to contemplate the reason you're reading this blog.Ok so Im probably done with the quake stuff and its mostly some other boring shit from here.So why do you read ? Yes think about it.And when you know why, dont tell me.I rather think its because of my writing and not some other reason which I cant interpret to be in some way egotistical to me.Thanks.

As the quizzes approach, the junta start doing one thing and one thing alone.No No not mugging. Procrastination. Common conversations beween group-study-mates:
"Machan we'll start at 10".
At 10,"Pack da, well start after lunch".
After lunch, "Im sleisha crashy da, maybe at 4".
At 5 (ob everyone oversleeps), "Evenings are not appropriate to mug da.Lets discuss tommorrows plans to mug and then start actual mugging later.After grub."
After dinner," Just finished eating da.We rather not start on a full stomach.In time..."
Midnightish, "Machan lets start."(Yeah junta do mug but its usually this late and not for long...)
...Ad nauseum...

The Stanley Kubrick festival rolled on with yet another shady movie of his being screened in CLT.Lolita.Certain interesting comments from Murali and the enticing AC of the CLT coaxed me to go to the same.Ended being a "different" kind of movie sleisha funny though it is debatable whether those humourous parts were actually supposed to be so.I cant comment much because I kinda crashed near the end (a la Dasan).Walked back with KG and gen junta and entertaining conversations.

Anyways, OAT movie of the week was "Dance Like a Man".Nice movie.Nice story more like it.Stellar acting by Shobana.Though OAT witnessed the lowest turnout ever.EVER.Comfortable to sit thus.Enjoyable.(Dont think its worth seeing in a theatre)

Understand me better

Yeah finally out of the ideas.Got things to do tommorrow...

The woods are lovely dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep.
And miles to go before I sleep...
And miles to go before I sleep.

For now, I shall go to sleep anyways.Au revoir.

(Will someone please hit me on my head when I try putting pseud by writing in french again ? Give up)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

C'est la vie