Machan...give up da...so much time since I have last blogged...I can hardly believe my own eyes when I saw that its been what...like 2 weeks since I last wrote...

Damn...

Anyways...quick recap...

So about that booze party, I did go forward and try it and had 3 pegs...(sounding so professional);junta claim I was high and all, but I think more or less I was under control. Apart from that recent events include
1)Sunday 11-Hostel nite:(theme -70's)-okay types.Highlight was my performance as a female and also the inexperience in handling boobs which led to funny scenes.(I was literally holding it up on stage with my hands).One guy,think twas Rami who said that one point of time I had let go of it and I looked pregnant...;)

2)Wednesday -LitSoc crossie--- SECOND...i know i boast too much but then it is an accomplishment

3)Thursday - DCF UPS cups and no DCF for atleast a week .Nari assignment postponed til 3 May...

Other notable events include 3-a-side Baski cuppigs,Zulus attempt at jumping across a ditch(with my cycle),an excursion on Sriram(freshie;keki)'s bike around Chennai for EP work,a treat at See Rock and the incident where I lost my temper for unreasonable bums.

I hate to not blog regularly but then the times never there.Even now I wish to use the tie usefully and mug but I just cant.Its so boring....I sound so childish...Mommy...

And what bout my plans to improve my blogsite...get some chatboxes??? Building castles in the air I guess...

After the end sems then.

ps: I need to get a girlfriend(note to self)...dont waste the hols...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!