So tommorrow(not very sure about the spelling nowadays) is monday.Today is Sunday;And you guessed it ,yesterday was saturday!Theres how boring my life can get.
Though seriously it isnt that bad.So i got my cell repaired and it looks good though personally it lacks the character that it had when it was cracked...hehe.Saturday I spent trying to d/l masm'nasm and their relatives though finally I didnt get round to writing one full assembly program.I even phoned Ramku to get advice but by the time I got the assemblers and run a test program,I seriuosly lost all enthu.And the rest of the night I (after asking my parents what I did ,I realised) watched this movie-Murder By Numbers;decent actually good.Today I woke at round 9 and decided to skip bath til I finished breakfast.So I finally bathed at round 11.Then i got round to starting work on my Saarang Crossies which was all i did ...
Suprisingly I chatted with but Nakul and he is as wacko as ever;but then he has Prince of persia so that must count for something right ;).
Anyways another highlight of the day is India winning a match,cricket, vs Aus.Cool game though I could but follow it on the net.
And Aditya came today.Played UNO...Also watches Suri which was not only ununderstandable but if understood it could have been only bad bad bad.
Tried to convince the folks to get me a laptop though seriously I still am not convinced...
Enough talk...more sleep...must make it my motto
...
Nice try!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!