finally my chem grades r in ...S.that makes it a good 9.65 though shyamu puts a 10!that guy seriously needs to egt a life.murali is disappointed with his 9.8something...while i contemplate on what cud have been...
didnt go to halo comptt ;tried to play it at home but my computer is so "advanced" that the game just scolds me and tells me to buy a new display driver,more RAM and a better video card.and i anyways want to get a gforce...lets see if i can remember that and act on it...
chatted with hoenjoe after some time now and played a little warcraft3..i kinda am starting to believe im sucking in all games...but i always have caesar and UT...so
whats this i get popcorn to eat now...jolly ood i must say
munching off...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!