Another Day in Paradise

The title which I used is perhaps the most common title in my blog.There are two reasons for this,atleast.One is that one of my most fav songs begins with these words(Learn to be Still -The Eagles).The other ob reason is ,after all, I do live in the pardise of IIT Madras.Well almost paradise.Sleisha paradise.Sometimes paradise sometimes not?....I've got it!Its paradise without water!

I havent been able to blog for almost a day now (:o).Busy Busy Busy...Well mostly its classes...Thursday and Friday are so loaded.Then theres ANN on these two days which is like a miracle cure for insomnia.Yesterday was our first intetrwing footer match too.Injured as I was,with cracked toenail and all (ouch...seriously not so painful as it sounds), we beat opposition 6-0.Highlight: Before match I was practising kicking the ball when I broke a glass pane on some poor Mutka's room.Beautiful kick da.Poor guy though.He looks pained generally itself.After the "shattering " development he looked constipated.I was just happy I was able to kick the ball so well.Yeah and sorry for the guy and all...

I seriously dont remember when I slept yesterday.I guess it wasnt very late but I remember waking up with a crossie on my face and the tubelight still on while it was pitch black outside.I had actually "planned" to open my Networks book yesterday.
"I never plan to fail yet I fail to plan".

I have been so sleepy today.Literally slept in every class today(except OR).Sleep should seriously qualify as a drug.So addictive.And I fear.For the worst is yet to come.Armed with a chewing gum and having drunk a cup of tea, I challenge you,ANN, to a death match!

Hypnos, spare me today for I have already served you too very well.

And thus I bid adieu.
Eyes Wide Open.

Comments

Shamanth said…
Helmet, vaaat ra.. Philosophical and all....

Macchi, put treat, or I will reveal the funda of your nickname.

Cheers...

Me
Anonymous said…
That gives me ideas... I am the BOFi.
San said…
Dei go ahead da.Do your best.

No fucking treat for noone...

(Whats that about ideas???)
Anonymous said…
but the BOFi on the hill
sees the san going down
and the eyes in his head
sees the cows going round.....
thanx to lennon.....
and insults to the helmet.....
and not to forget....hellos to sabi....this is me....myself....irate?.....enough has been said by others...now its my turn
keerthi...what the shit are you doing here....run away....fact is....as khushwant singh would like to say....helmet aint a nice man to know.
i am though.....i am BOFi
San said…
Helmet's Back!

Hee Hee Bofi
Thats a nice poem you know
Though the fact remains
I put on a better show

Be it on the net
or in real life
One thing you shoudnt say
Is that I aint nice

So listen up yall
Im no angel
But I am surely nice (:D)
Oh Hell (yeah!)

Glad youre back
Things werent the same
Without the "old cow"
Bofi by name.

Nobody leaves ,
atleast not becoz Bofi said to
Coz the funs just started
for everyone except you-know-who!

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!

Hey, I lost a week somewhere