Another Day in Paradise

Just another day yesterday.I played like hell for what 3 hours?Maybe sleisha less than that.Baski and Footer.Im so happy the footer is back.Thank God for small mercies.

That said, I really have to start listening to what is going on in class.I find that nowadays I kinda go off thinking about something else and when I do "return", I am stranded in a sea of unintelligible garbage on the board.Physics the bane of mankind has sofar not shown its ugly side while the first assignment of the year(in OS) is like 3 pages long.(The question ie).

Basvi raped freshies with a rapemax crossie which I put fight to finish.Im sure studs like Topa would have cracked it faster but even he would have taken time.

Yesterday, as I was saying, I was so tired and I remember that I hit my bed at 12 (planning to open and read my book) but the next thing I remember is me getting up at 1:30, book on my face,pen on the bed and a confused state of mind.Nevertheless I switched of the lights and crashed blissfully.

Machan, this might not be the most famous Eagles song,but then my fav nonetheless
"It's just another day in paradise
As you stumble to your bed
You'd give anything to silence
Those voices ringing in your head
You thought you could find happiness
Just over that green hill
You thought you would be satisfied
But you never will-
Learn to be still "

Learn to be still.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!