I just want you to know who I am

Trebian Merci.You know who.

(Spends a couple more minutes with the song in his head)

Meg Ryan (who I associate with this song for obvious reasons) used to be my fav actress .I guess she doesnt act so often no more.But still that is/was a great song.

With 2 days left for college to reopen I know I will miss this holiday feeling.After all during the hols I did what I wanted,when I wanted and how I wanted.But then college is the same isnt it.Except during the quizzes when its mug what you want,when you want and how you want.I have to start getting ready for the new sem.I heard that 60 freshies for Narmad.Ofcourse I cant rag being Lit Sec and all.Lolz.

(Realises the same song is still inside his head)

I think Ill hear this one out.

Fuck I just realised that once college starts I wont be able to blog so much. :( .I blogged very infrequently last sem.I must make a conscious effort to improve that.Lets hope net in the room does do that.

"Be like the hippo"---some guy in the "first 50 dates" movie.Gives some arbit explanation too.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

C'est la vie