Hair cut

I always hate going to the barber.Many reasons.One, I prefer to leave my hair longer tha shorter because longer means I can cut it anytime to make it shorter but vice versa isnt true.Two, I had this really bad experience once when I kinda slept and got up to find a nearly shaven head.That was a bad experience.
I feel fucking naked without my hair.

Anyways as Praveen said (and I quote), "It'll grow back."(this was after a similarly bad experience when my hair looked as if it had been bitten by a dog.But then I do exaggurate.

I visited the hostel to remind myself which room I had chosen last sem.Apparently it was 315.I went there to see Rags there.After a visit to the Office he said he will change to his room 313.I wouldnt have minded either.Apparently 313 is the dump room also.Anyways he said he'll change on wednesday which is fine by me.

I also have to go to the bank since in the morning it was too crowded.Saw John after some time though.

Thursday college reopens.Im in 3rd year!!!Fuck the work I have to do.(I am cribbing even before knowing the work;height of cribbing)

I am trying to remember this song Iris by Goo Goo dolls.I remember the tune but not the words.I have to d/l the song I guess.

Link for people who think Bush is funny

He is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!