Finally Finally Finally

Our Comp SC DCF doesnt cup much.But when it does, it doesnt come back til much later.
I hope that explanation suffices for my absence.

I saw one hajjar pseud movie "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind".

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot!
The world forgetting, by the world forgot.
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind!
----------Alexander Pope

I dont quite realise the import of those words.But Im quite sure theyre as pseud as they sound.Anyways, the movie stars Jim Carrey and Kate Winslet and dont jump to conclusions da.Seriously isnt no comedy.But I wouldnt go too far to call it romance .No action and all.Sleisha science fiction.Basically a cauldron of genres.I liked it da.See it.

IIT G Online Contest-Techniche + (Kabi,Raza,Turkey,Avi,CC and I) + (Really stupid IIT G programmers who tried to cheat but got caught) = 2nd place ergo 6000Rs for the six of us !!!Cashits da! :$.Albeit we did but 2 sums.My first time in Elec DCF too.?(Cuppax...seriously)

Monday was an uneventful day .For no good reason I stayed away from college on Monday(basically i didnt attend the three classes of that day) .Some sports in drizzling conditions .Wonderful weather da.The night was entertaining with 4 a side footer hogging the limelight.Thankfully 5 A qualified to leagues.(phew).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!