Quotable quotes

The first day of college shouldnt go unquoted you see...

"I think Britney Spears Toxic was copied from a tam song da"---Raza

"Will this Ice Tea be cold? "---Obly some freshie at Gurunath

"The universe is a sea of photons at 3K"---Physics prof Suresh Govie(I think I missed a comma there;but its better this way)

"I think Suri has a helmet fetish"---Sk when Suri (BT30) kept on wearing & rewearing Sk's helmet(No direct or indirect reference to me)

And the worst one of all, from the PJ God Shamanth

"What is the significance of the 42 da? Is it that answer to the universe funda?"---Me
"Yes that and I have the fortytude(fortitude)."---Shamanth
"Give up !"---Me



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!