System of a Down,Papa Roach and all that jazz

Yesterday was sleisha out of the ordinary.Basically all the usual crappy stuff happened ergo college,footer (which I totally sucked yday) and no water in the wing.As I said, usual.Also...

Lit Soc DumbC prelims:
Baba,Shamant and Bofi qualify I guess.Sk ,Neo and Chris rape the thing and come first(Yo da).I gen went to put enthu.I pained Bofi about what I was planning to do.(on Shamant's persistent begging :D).It remains to be done.Will do though.

I started to do some "mugging" related activites at 10 after the prelims.within 15 minutes i decided to grab something to eat and on the way back I gen went to Sk's room.I left at only 12:30!Unneccessary to say the mugging fundaes went ~*po of*~.I really enjoyed the music though;music that I heard in Sk's room ie.

That song (as usual I cant rememeber the name) by System of a down and the Enya song both were awesome in their own ways.Papa Roach was good too.First time I sa w Moon and back video.:P.Both the former songs had Final Fantasy videos.As Neo said, the characters in the video seemed "beautiful" and I agree.Even though the mind knows its but an animation.Btw Brown hair rules!!!(though i have black)

I wanted to do a Wimp chronicle but no time.Next post Shamant.(Actually im jus lazy da.U can understand)

Comments

Anonymous said…
get the spelling right goddamit...i am BOFi!
San said…
Hi bofI,

Nice to see one more junta.Hope I got your name right.If i didnt too bad.

Read Shamanths blog to get pissed.
(btw heard of purplecows? ;) )
San said…
What treat da?Dont gen pain me.

Lets all pain Bofi...what u say ? :P.

Sanjeev

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

C'est la vie