My Day so far

The recent trend of using my mail continues...
-------------

Well...my day so far has been by far the most painful...

I came into office rather early but I knew not it would be a bad omen....

As I entered the normal place I sit, with all gaim,my program files, my proxy and my C++ compiler , I was told that I had to shift places for no reason.I suppose they want group members to work together so thats why shift was made.(no I am not grp member of any grp;the other guy coming to my place is).

So now Im ata Windows 200 machine with no proxy,no gaim,no program files and lastly and worst of all...no compiler....SO I get desperate and remember that I have some files in the old machine that I need to continue my work.So under that pretext I copy those files and every other necceessary file from gaim to Visual C++ into a shared folder while the guy behind me scratches his head in disbelief coz I told him I just have to copy some files(final size 200MB or so).Now I am back to a programmable condition and an online condition.To top it all off, my place is closer to the only babe here...atleast closer than before...Maybe today isnt so bad...

As far as the farting comptt goes I suppose I get the head start coz Satyas mail proves my O(1) farting capacity...but then Im always upto the challenge...

Let the floodgates open...

"Ill make you an offer you cant refuse"-The GodFather, Don Corleone

Sanjeev
----------------
Saw Godfather yesterday and I loved it.I cant quite understand how to characterise good movies anymore.My guess is either the audience must be able to relate to them or the audience will want to relate to them or ... the characters must be just goddamn great.Go figure which category Godfather falls under...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

C'est la vie