One of those days when you get up at tell yourself this is the day I write a blog...and behold I actually do that today.Apart from other things let me do a quick recap of important things I have done...
1)Playing a cool game of Civ 3 at Warlord level...I can probably win this one...
2)Submitted that dollars(147) and a similar problem;finally understood dp in that program.

Gee thats all I did since the last time I blogged, which aint much.Ah yes saw Daddy Daycare which was relaxing.A no-thinker and not bad too.Have Cape Fear and Big Fish to see still...

Weathers particularly awesome from yesterday evening ;a cloudy sky with a hint of rain and the quintessential appearing and disappearing and reappearing drizzle to top it all off...Its strange how awesome weather for some can be aweful weather for others...For example I could never like bright sunny weather unless its like 5'C or something like that.Dont get me wrong its not that I dont appreciate the merits of "excellent" weather , its like Im more of a rain guy than a sun guy...

Apart from that you may be wondering that this is quite a big blog compared to the others I penned the rest of this week.Thats because as of now noones online thats not busy or whoever is online , to them Im busy...;).Im such an evil guy...but hey noones perfect!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!

Hey, I lost a week somewhere