I would have probably surely without a doubt blogged yesterday coz I was at IIT yesterday to try some problems.Note that I use the word would...The day began normally , nothing much happened.Aditya came (first time since school reopend for him) and then I saw Big FIsh, which btw is not such a bad film.Then I made it to TCS lab where I submitted a few problems after which the proxy server was shut down presumably due to AC problems....pain da.Couldnt do no UVA, no comptt,kabi couldnt do TopCoder and finally I ended up playing chess,nibbles , seeing arbit music videos and explaining fundae to junta.(junta here refer to CC,minor Kabi and Raza).

Highlights of yesyerday night...which btw I put night out....am home today and slept for 3 no 4 hours I think...awesome experience...back to what I was talking about-
We played 4 player gnibbles which was awesome.Mindnumbing game....
We gen talked about stuff,when CC asked what was G-string and then Gspot;:O...I had to explain being the stud I am.Then Kabi cribbed that he spent the 2 main 'mature' school years in a boys school to which CC majarly cribbed his whole school life was boys only.By this time CC was seeing a telugu song featuring Manisha or someone like that for the 3rd time with no volume.He went on to see other such stuff.
Kabi in passing mentioned that he rather see girls less than 18 than over.I know he meant it with a pure heart(no seriously, pavam junta) but hence his name shall be minor Kabi.The better part of the conversation was CC's reply:
"whats the difference between doing with minor or major da.Minor will anyways become major."(!!!)funny time...
Also Raza's words were extremely gay today like when he said hes seen only 10 guys videos(he ostensibly meant backstreet boys video not pondy).Then when he associated everything with guys, like he heard a girls name as a boys repeatedly...
Overall a satisfied night out with no problems submitted though...
Lets see if a repeat with UVA is possible...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!

Hey, I lost a week somewhere