Uneventful

I havent much to blog today though I had my first "meeting" which turned out to be a warning to stop browsing/chatting/etc time wasting.Didnt deter me one bit...

The plans for the reunion going well, though location changed to Isphani and time to 1pm,sunday...I think the thing will indeed take place...Read some parts of my old diary again.Enthused me to continue blogging...

Still programming and doing some testcase writing.Decided to do menaingful testcases for some time.Back to whatever I do best...uhmmmmmm...not that da...ok,back to whatever I was doing...

Not stopping short becoz of warning but coz of boredom...(ok sleisha coz of warning;dont want2 be thrown out)

Before I forget saw Confessions of a Dangerous Mind -Chuck Barris based story.Kinda liked it ... probably coz I knew it was based on reallife to some extent...otherwise it wasnt too good and all...And I have to mention A Beautiful Mind is best movie of all time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!