Well I have to say, today has been my busiest chatting experience and that too I have only Yahoo Messenger.So far Ive chatted with Murali,Shiva ,Radhika and Nakul.

Enough with the daily news,though it is funny to note this:

sancool_120219 (3:21:02 PM): read my 'hot' mail
nakul_kaiser (3:21:31 PM): ye ye
sancool_120219 (3:21:36 PM): so?
nakul_kaiser (3:21:45 PM): i had n erection too

And this for a lousy poem I sorta used to make mockery of Nakuls poem.Ill put it up when I get the poem.

YOu know theres one thing Ive been wanting to write for some time now and thats the way people feel about the past.By people I mean anyone with a capacity to remember the past.The series "The Wonder Years" was so good to me.So was Home Improvement for a totally different reason.But then Kevin-Winnie had one more thing--- and even Rahul remembered-- Made For Each Other couple...no no...mistake of a couple...Madhuvanti and Shrikar.That was probably the time when my liking for her suffered an alltime low.(I dont think so...I didnt like Shrikar much that much Im sure of).

(Slaps himself from that stupid gaze he gets when he remenisces...)

So as I was saying Im guessing all the people in the world regret something about the past.Some people regret more,some less.Those who don't regret at all are, well, the dead ones.People can regret for a multitude of reasons.They mostly fall under the category 1)If only I had and 2)If only I hadnt.I , for example, fall under the first category.

If only I had been a sportsman or a musician or even spent more time on girls, I wouldnt be sitting here in this office,ostensibly doing an internship, and writing this blog in the process.However it should be oh-so-obvious to this brilliant mind of mine that if things had been different my first qualm would have been, again, If only I was in the very position I sit now.So I guess in a way I should be thankful for evrything I have and everything I dont,atleast all the things which I dont want, and hope atleast in the future I neednt be as cooped up as I was in the past,which is my numero uno regret.Enough regrets though,I cant believe Im still rambling on.

Thats about it, til I am free again...(soon very soon)

Comments

San said…
I was rereading some of my earlier blogs when I realised a lot didnt make sense in this blog , though I have decided to let it be...

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

C'est la vie