Last time I blogged was Friday and the weekend has been fun and busy.Not that busy but definitely fun.

Harry potter 3 tickets were available to my father(4 in number)and I decided to take Mayur,Shiva and Nakul along.First tried Sushils number after hearing Arjun has gone to US...not sure about all details but I think its only for a vacation.Conversation that ensued(after dialing Sushils number)

Me:Hello, Can I speak to Sushil please?
Unknown Stranger: SUSHIL? Hes in Vellore!!!
Me:Oh sorry then.Hes not back yet?
U S:NOOO...(cuts phone)

(Next Shiva calls up since both of us decided to check and forgot to assign work to either)

Shiva:Hello,Can I speak to Sushil?
U S: Are you MAD? Sushil is not here.
Shiva:Oh, When is he expected?
U S:He is never expected...
Shiva:Who may I know Im speaking to?
U S:His grand Aunt...(cuts)

(Mayur almost phoned the same day but decided against gving the gAunt a heart attack...;) )

So also I spoke to Raghu and Bharat that day, coz thinking of calling Raghu who is in a band now and practising hard.Thats y he didnt come.Bhrat came there from Bombay so just spoke for a while (was at Raghus place).Planning of reunion.

Also saw Bad Boys 2 with Aditya when Anjanas friends came over (Sharan,Shyam,Archana,Divya). They too were going to Harry Potter 3...Anjana made a 'situation' by not calling but that was coz the battery ran out,Sharans house was being repainted,the earth isnt exactly round,the chicken crossed the road and other useless uncorrelated events ;).Or so she claimed...

Yesterday (Sunday) I drove Pattis car to IIT alone.I went to submit 3 UVA problems but the drive was also a criterion.Met Avi and Ravi.Will motly go there more frequently than May.

Just finished chatting with Murali.Doesnt know D slot marks...am in 2 minds to tell him...

Will blog an essay or a mockery of another of Nakuls poems...whichever is easier...;)

Au Revior(to think I forgot this since its one of the 10 French words I know)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!