Sleepy
So this is quite an awkward time to blog but Im so bored.Gen tam junta have gone to mug/work. I actually got most of my work done and am contemplating whether or not to go see Mr Ashok.I cant see the harm in that but I dont somehow want to ask.Though it will give me a chance to see the only babe of TCS...give up...

Anyways no movie yesterday ;didnt see Van Helsing plan to do so today. The reunion is almost achieved and seems a large 20 are invited.Radhika pained me by saying hardly anyonell come but she also added the curiousity may cause them to come.Thats why she was coming.Thats why Im going...

Nothing else;CC is a bastard and I hope he gets punished for it...

Gaim seems to be unable to log into yahoo so its back to Ymessenger for now...thats it Im actually sleepy from all the boredom.Planning to change blogwebsite...

(Yawn!!!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!