Pleasures of TV
Yesterday I watched some 5 hours of cartoons on Animax.I was reminded of the days gone by when I used to see TV endlessly be it Star worldESPN,Star Sports,AXN,HBO,Star Movies,Cartoon Network or any other delightful channel.I miss those times.I call on to the Zen God of TV watching to spare me.A month from now I will return to hostel life where I have access but not so much time.It will be fun then too though.Nightouts with Tota seeing arbit movies in the common room.

CC wasnt present yesterday ;wonder why?

Tamgumbal has gone mad with mails.Good.Hari is painful to chatr with.Better.I used buddy pounce on Hari and Satya(and got some retaliation too).Best.

Old music is awesome...

Cold Play-Yellow,Bryan Adams-Everything I do,Zombie... songs I heard on bakward which reminded me of this.They arent too old but old ones are also my favorite.Really old.BAckwards is good.

There was this article I read yesterday which said that the magnetic strength/field of the Earth was waning and would reverse in some centuries/millenia.Isnt this awesome news?How come it isnt on the headlines?(courtesy Indian Express article on World page)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

C'est la vie