Nightout #3 and stuff like that
 
So anyways, I tried so har to blog on Sunday itself.But the mozilla firefox failed to respond to my commands and got stuck on create post page.Anyways, after my third nightout this hols, my report:
1)Number of problems we sloved(even the 3 IIT machines :O )= 1
2)Percentage attempted=83-100%(not sure)
3)Time the contest lasted till: 4:30(from 10:30)
4)TIme we started playing quake: 1 or 2
5)Time we started seeing Fahrenheit 911: 4:00
6)Time it took for AVi to sleep: 5:00
7)Time I got disinterested in the film 5:30
8)Time it took to see last half hour: 5minutes
 
Apart from those titbits, I also reached 250 this weekend.Kabi and Raza reached 400.I know I wont continue this after college reopens, so its 2 weeks left.I chatted with Maylen after a long time.I also met Vipin in Gurunath that night;hes going home this week.Im ready for college to start.
 
(The blogger looks good here too.I suppose they have changed the look this weekend only.)
 
I slept most of Sundays mornig and afternoon(just kidding;only 5 hours).Then I saw a lot of cartoons!Then I saw the film Big Trouble(Tim Allen).Did I say I saw Troy?I did anyways, on Friday and it was awesome....I really liked it.
 
Back to do some work after a artificially extended weekend.
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!

Hey, I lost a week somewhere