I just realised I havent blogged today
 
 So well nothing great to blog about.The Uva judge status site is cupping(first time Ive seen it cup so much).Tam gumbal reaches 2000 mails this month.lmfao.

Then ... then(scratches head)

Well, I started seeing this cuppax level movie 13 something 30 because cable was bulbing.But half an hour into the movie I wanted to see Getbackers and hurrah it was back.SO packed the movie and saw the show.

Another thing.I always thing of the best things to blog when not blogging.Ergo I blog badly.(Good excuse?)

Anyways today I was wondering why I wasnt the I-want-to-make-money-when-I-grow-up type.Money hasnt been the primary concern for me for a long time.Not that I dont want money.I seem to happy as it is.I guess I have got whatever I have needed(sleisha spoilt?).Could be advantageous or maybe not.Anyways I was just thinking.

Anyways I am using Anyways too many times.

LALAing is a favorite passtime of mine.It involves a chat screen,a disgruntled friend and lots of lalas.LOLz

I know I wont finish the work they have given me.So Im taking it slow.And Uva judge is paining me too.Anyways lets find someone to chat with then.

Au revoir.(I learnt how to prnounce that yesterday...I think I forgot today)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

C'est la vie