I know I know I shouldnt be blogging during "work time".Thats why I invented the concept of prework from the time I arrive to ~11 daily when I can do whatever.(Clearly even tht is not allowed).

Anyways I crossed 200 in UVA today...:O.I know...calls for some major celebration.Shiva told me he is going to Bang.I still havent decided whether or not to go.Lately inflow into tamgumbal has dropped to low double digit numbers even maybe single digit but clearly not the enormous numbers that once were.Waiting for turkey to resurface...

Satya seems to be enjoyinghis internship ;from the Leela Palace to whatever his model friend does...seems interesting living...

Bored to even blog.I remembered I didnt add a title.Just assume something.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!