I hate forgetting what I wanted to write

So as the title says I distinctly remember that I am forgetting something I wanted to blog about.I have no idea what it could be.

Nothing to do with UVA...

Maybe its this:

WHAT time?

I remember just recently I was chatting with Damini and he IMs me asking," What time is it?".I go ," I dont know the time there.".He says,"NO, what time IS IT?".I think he is slightly drunk and reply nonetheless, "Its 11ish here.".Then he bursts out,"NO its Peanut Butter Jelly TIme!!!".(Phew) He wasnt drunk after all.It was quite funny at that time.
(He later went on to explain brownies are tasty at 1 am in the night and how he made them)

OK prework is over.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!