Blogging is fun
 
 SO why does one blog?Is it for ones own satisfaction?MAybe to cherish memories?Maybe so that they think they are just pseud?Or maybe because they have nothing else to do?

I really dont know why I blog.Sometimes I think I blog so that I wont forget.But so far I cant think of anything important Ive ever blogged.Anyways.

Shamanth...hiya!I felt too lazy to come to your blog and reply so if you ever read this ,hiya!Ill probably tell this in person before you read this.

About a week left for college to reopen.Wonder if I had to do something now that I am Lit Sec?Wonder if I had to do something now that I am Scrabble coord?Wondering on.

I got a new cell yday.Some pseud camera colour phone.Im takng on too much responsibility these days.

I was wondering ,also, why I did UVA.I realised my mind loves the work.It hates normal mugging unless it involves creativity.I guess thats a reason why I satrted studying to get into IIt in the first place.

I have decided to do minimal work this last week.I really should do justice to minimal atleast though.Clearly minimal should not be zero...

I just remembered Kurt Cobain's words "Its better to burn out than fade away".I like it very much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!