Being Busy and will be

Without much doubt I can say that the next week is going to a jampacked one for me.Heck today was fucking tiring.Actually I mean yesterday.Friday ie.

I dont actually much of what happened in the morning.Classes I guess.Then a free afti went by which also I dont remember much of.Me and my selective amnesia.More like nonselective amnesia...

Anyways I thought I would play a little quake before going to see some interwing hockey.Say 15 minutes?Max 30 minutes.Wrong.Thats where you come to appreciate the addictive capabilties of a game like quake.That too for a beginner like me.Cant imagine how superquakers can stop playing.I guess you get bored of winning all the time...

So at the end of that session,ie two and a half hours later, I grubbed and went to the much publicised CS Club Gamenite.(Kudos Lala and other 4th year organisers).There was quake,AOM (mental note:which I must learn this winter),some UNO/bluff and some more quake .Overall a fun time.

So I come back ready to crash when the 4th wing junta decide to continue playing quake.And being as gullible to its addictiveness as a pack of IIT quizzers for any quiz (:D) I had to play.And play I did.Til say 10 minutes back.Thats 2 more hours.Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I cant seem to remember I have a gargantuan Midsem next week on the dreaded evil that is ANN which covers a mammoth 300 odd pages of a ununderstandable textbook.Ok so it isnt as bad as I make it out to be but its a Herculean task nonetheless.Somebody out there saying something about 2 more assignments due next week?That would be correct as well.Whats the question btw?

And Shaastra Programming Contest too?Oh thats sweet.(Looks upwards with hands pointed that direction as well).Anything else?Any kitchen sink say?

With so much work one cannot really ask why an IITian sleeps as much as he does every day.(exceptions tolerated if as jobless as certain junta are ).That reminds me of something else I have to do.

Sleep.


Comments

Fine, ok. I will this time attempt to write the entire thing without the goddam (shit, can't even use them to self reference). Just that, after serious comment like mine, the last thing I expected was a shady reply like that.
Ok, I will henceforth try not to declare that it's me, seeing you do not seem to appreciate it. However, I do not think I will stop using the (you get the point, right). And thanks for the comment.
And Sabi, thanks for the epithet, although I do not think I am deserving of the great yet, certainly not in sanjeev's page. And yeah, I have heard of full stops. Just that, I much prefer my ellipsis (yeah, that's what they are called) to your full stops. They are more in accordance to my thinking, rather than the artificialness of a full stop.:P.
Ok, thats all I guess.
San said…
Much better Bofi.And I must differ about the artificialness of a fullstop.Though the same cannot be said about your ellipsis ...

And that "serious" comment of yours was taken in the most serious way I could.I hope you understand ...

Later ...(!!!)

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!