The first day of Shaastra

Usually Shaastra,the "great" IITM techfest is spent either wasting time in my house watching television or wasting time doing nothing in the hostel.However this year was an exception...

Woke at ~9:30 .A wonderful feeling is waking up late and realising you have nothing to do and then going back to sleep again.Miss that feeling coz I have all first hours.:(.Missed breakfast.Met Madhusudhan."Helped" in correction of SPC prelims.Also having had qualified first for the Programming Finals (first in the intra-IIT prelims), we bulbed in the finals.(Just when you think you have an upperhand in life, it reminds you "Nice Try" and kicks you in the ass...).Another 4 hours of my life lost forever...

(Yawwn)Thats because of the post and the general state of mind.

Went to Pizza Hut with Metro and Tota.Grubbed well.Came back to realise Narmad rocks in AoM!!! Basically 1-2 guarenteed for Narmad...

Ok so I was jobless and searching for some movie to see.So I decided to see Malena.A foreign film.Completely in Italian.No subtitles.But surprisingly I sort of understood the film quite well.It wasnt an awesome movie nor would I call it a bad one.Good da.But then again I am the ideal critic who almost never criticises a film.I however did like the background music very much(reason being you tend to listen to these things when you cant understand the words being spoken).

The first day of Shaastra,I tell myself "Go and do something useful..."

Listening to 7/G Rainbow Colony music (almost 2-3 months old by now).Love it!!! (Note to self: Dont fucking miss this film)

Idhu Porkalama...


Comments

San said…
We ate so much at Pizza Hut.

4 cheese garlic breads per person,4 pieces of pizza per person and to top it all off 2 pitchers of pepsi (the last one for all three of course).

It was so daamn filling...

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!