Weekend Bliss

Usually weekends are a time to unwind.To sleep the extra hour in the morning with no guilt of missing a morning hour.To watch as many movies as you want. To play as much as you want.To finish as many assignments as you want.(none usually).And usually it means free time to blog..

The rainy weather that Chennai has been witnessing has been awesomely awesome.It rains and rains but almost always takes the cue perfectly when junta start playing footer.Alas that said it is really a pain in the ass when you have to wake up in the morning to go to class.The weather is tooo good to tell yourself its time to rise.And many breakfasts have gone absent thanks to them as well.

The weekend has been rather uneventful.There was a programming contest in which usual junta took part.That was kinda nice.I tried to get some work done on my B slot assignment which I fear has grown stagnantly undone although it has to be submitted someday less than a week.Almost went for the OAT movie only to be sent back by the rain(which according to Mr Murphy stopped once I was in my room).Just to prove a point I watched a movie in my room which was Bourne Identity(which I had to watch if I am to watch its sequel).

My most favorite actress is Meg Ryan and Nicholas Cage is one of the best actors as well, no doubt about that.So a movie like City Of Angels is something I absolutely love.On top of this the OST by Goo Goo Dolls (Iris) is one of my most fav songs.Alas as I was seeing the movie the file turned out to be corrupted and stopped halfway through.

Another thing I did today was to see one of the first few episodes of The Wonder Years.Seeing that brought back old memories of school life.(stops typing and remenisces ).Ah the memories.I think Ill go through all the episodes available cause I really really liked the show .Btw I am also going through the last season of Friends.Reached till the part about the birth mom of the child the Bings are planning to adopt.I was such a TV addict I cant believe that I see almost zuck TV any more.I used to love to watch the TV.No time now dude.No time.

(Goes through to see how big this post actually is)
And I thought I would have nothing to write about.Guess I showed myself.

Comments

Jah said…
meg is my fav too, and iris is one of the best songs i've heard, and how do we see the other half of the file?
San said…
I have no idea how to see the other half though I desperately want to see it.Maybe someone in some other hostel may have the movie.
Temme if you chance upon it.

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!