Who says theres nothing faster than light

Technically there is nothing faster than light.Nothing can move as fast as those quantised photons hurriedly rushing out to newer frontiers perhaps freeing a darkened room from its lightless state or maybe overilluminating an already overilluminated room .Yes the brilliance of light is not to be underestimated nor understated.

However with due credit to light, I must say I have found something which moves faster.Something I seem to be realising oh-so-better as a new day dawns.Isnt something usually measured as 'fast' but I am referring to its speed of disappearance.I speak of nothing else but time.

Time, the measurement which decides when you wake up,when you sleep, when you eat, when you play ,when you work , when you blog,when you check mail,when you see a movie...The list is endless.But alas there are 2 faces to every coin.And as much as time can be useful in telling you what to do when, it does seemingly move too fast.Especially when you dont want it to.(Not to say it cant be agonisingly slow at times but it is painfully fast most of the time.)

Like now.Days away from the next session of quizzes.Those tortures invented by man.Quizzes are like war.There are no victors .Everyone loses.From the person who does horribly to the person who has to correct the papers.(At this point I must include that even for those who mug all day and night and day ...(ad nauseum), quizzes are painful 'cause of the one or two marks they might lose which on the whole will not make a difference anyways except contributing to those individuals' already bludgeoning ego ; to think I WAS one of them...).Thank God for small mercies...

As I was saying time is a cruel master.(I shall assume a male gender for Time with no basis;be free to replace with She instead of He).He tempts you with that one more week or maybe three more days of free time which you are bound to be enticed by and waste, only to realise that if you had utilised even a miniscule portion of those days ,life wouldnt be painful as it is.

But then one thing is He is not a discriminator.Irrespective of caste,creed,race,sex,religion and all that phooey ,He moves on.(As a dedication to one of my friends) Yet He moves on....

As He has , a good half hour, since I started this post.

As He will for ever and ever...

(Closes his eyes ;prays for Him to magically reverse time (this is the other Him))

(Opens eyes )

(One more minute wasted)

Bah Humbug.


Comments

In the words of Niels Bohr....
"Sanjeev...stop telling time what to do ;)"
Returning the favour
Lovely post da
San said…
Bof, 2 things da:

1)Me nevr tells you what to do.A suggestion here and there at most...(Reduce length of posts man!!!)

2)I havent met Niels Bohr .However I shall take an educated guess that he wouldnt have used ";)" anytime in his life except maybe while making a list of all the punctuation marks he knew.
Anonymous said…
The Anon again...
No one ever said there aint nothing faster than light. It is a fact universally acknowledged, and stated hence even in the post-modernist testament of the Bible that bad news travels faster than light. They're trying to build a space probe powered by bad news, havenue heard? And guess who bohr the brunt of discovering this?
San said…
Shady statements da...

And Anon how do I refer to you?Ill call you GiveUp for the time being.

Hey GiveUp, thanks for the comment.Make more sense henceforth.
Anonymous said…
Yelo, g***...

I hope you realise you can't sound any more pathetic than when you're admitting you can't decode waves at amplitudes of this degree, da... I really do like it when people give up on understanding me.. was being slisha nice to you, though.. hell, I was actually grammatically correct!! Thanks for being my ego-booster...
San said…
Arre GiveUp

Whats all this crap about amplitudes and all...I dont like physics ;)

And just becoz you refer to hitchhiker doesnt mean you go above my head.And stop with the Goddamn aweful puns.
And excellent grammar.(thats meant with enough sarcasm to fill all the empty space in Bush's head ...)

And I stop with the ands.

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!