A normal post

When I started to blog, I was writing about my life.My thoughts and my days.Things that I would enjoy reading on a later date.
However I find myself more and more drifting towards essays and the like.Not that I didnt think about doing them when I started but its now a case of latter within the former whereas I preferred and realise that I do still prefer to write more about my thoughts rather than arbit essays.
So this post henceforths me will try to write what comes to my mind.
(*A brief thinking afterward*)
Nowadays I find myself spending a lot of time doing nothing.Not exactly nothing;I dont just sit down and stare at the ceiling(that could be fun....); No I dont do that.I arbitly surf the net ,surf orkut (:D), see hajjar movies (Classics,comedys,anything da),see old television series(like Wonder Years and Friends),write a lot of mails and play quake.By the way , I aint complaining.Im very happy.Im beyond happy.For you see I think this is the ultimate life.(Apart from the assignments that remain unfinished but for the moment I shall forget their existence).Life is to be enjoyed.And how you enjoy it is your call ,nobody elses. Booklovers would rather read 200 books than play footer and a quake player would rather play ,well u guessed it, quake and a person who likes to stare at the ceiling would ,well, rather stare at the ceiling.
And I rather do all the stuff that makes me happy.All I can say is I hope thats how my life will be.Its been awesome,fantastic,magnificent,excellent and totally totally worth it.It still is.
Life is good.

And one more thing that I need to say.Its more for myself as an advice of me of the past to me of the future.
(If you're not me of the future then you can stop reading this post now.)
(However seeing that you have read so far means you must be highly jobless and/or actually entertained by my posts.LoL@latter option.
*Realises he laughed too loudly*
OK you can also read)

If theres one thing I can tell you,one thing that I think has defined who I am and why I am so happy with my life, it would be Just Be Yourself.Whatever you think you have to do, do it and dont do anything you dont want to do.Take your friends advice if need be but finally do whatever you want to do.

Cheesy yes.But true nonetheless.

(Warning:Hajjar senti post this)
(Thats so stupid of me.I have a warning at the end of the post.By now whoever has read the warning has already read the post.But hey thats what I want to do.So it shall remain)

Comments

Anonymous said…
[url=http://community.gazzetta.gr/profiles/blogs/consolidate-credit-cards ]credit cards consolidate [/url]loans to consolidate credit cards consolidate credit cards government program consolidate credit cards and car loans
[url=http://www.officialflo.com/profiles/blogs/consolidate-credit-cards ]loans consolidate credit cards [/url]bill consolidation consolidate credit cards consolidate higher interest rate credit cards cards consolidate credit loan student
[url=http://community.bonniehunt.com/profiles/blogs/consolidate-credit-cards ]loan for consolidate credit cards [/url]best way to consolidate credit cards non profit consolidate credit cards bank loan to consolidate credit cards
Anonymous said…
Hi, i think that i saw you visited my site thus i came to “return
the favor”.I'm trying to find things to enhance my website!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

Also visit my homepage: openbox s10 hd wifi

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

C'est la vie