Peacefuller than thou

I know I was all freaked out Sunday.I was like totally psyched by the stuff to do and the stuff to learn.I was taken in by the enormity and confusion of the complication of life and I was unable to calm myself.However all that changed the same evening.Yeah, me was totally back to good-old-take-life-totally-totally-easy me.In fact I stayed up late into the night playing quake ,say something like 3ish.It was awesome though me couldnt play as good as junta.Awesome nonetheless.

There is nothing much happening in life these days.that kinda troubles me.Usually I have something to think about and analyse (and basically waste a lot of time by just thinking about it).But now only the assignments and fast approaching exams remain.And there is not much to think about.It just means its time to start dusting those books clean,opening them and study.After all after two weeks of exams we have a month off!!!A month to do nothing! Which is pretty much normal college life except you're doing nothing at home instead of nothing in college.And TV.I tell you I cant wait to get addicted to that mindnumbing invention.But before I start building castles in the air I must finish the exams and assorted assignments.But there's time.There's always time.(I sure am the fucking king of hypocrites.Refer some previous post for details)

Alas now theres just more than a week til the exams begin which means its neither time enough to do nothing nor is it no time left to start panicking.Neither here nor there.Which is a painful place to be.Thats why Im trying real hard to mov out of this situation.How? By wasting enough time for the time to be just right to start panicking.Hehe.No really , thats what Im doing.And I think I might actually be successful in this.

Apparently Im just bulbing about what else to write about.Yeah yes, I saw this 90's movie, JFK.Kevin Costner was brilliant.The movie was brilliant.I really liked it.Makes me feel that American politics is as screwed up as Indian if not worse.Atleast Indians don't go around killing their Prime Ministers and Presidents.Atleast I hope thats not the case.

Alas I am truely out of things to write about.And hence this means only one thing.

FIN

Comments

eeek....endsems
I have no idea what the shit I'm doing here!!
Hey yell-mutt...congrats on the creative writing thingy...why dont ya put up your piece on the blog... all of us do it...for further details, refer to Shamanth/Nisheeth/Dharrini/ MY blogs...
Ok...pack the rest...refer to mine!...no comments from the San for too long:(
Enjoy
San said…
Thanks Bofi and Dharrini...

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!