50% done ...actually more than that

Ok so I said I wouldnt use titles.I just felt a title would be appropriate today.

Now that 4/6 of my exams are through, I feel more relaxed.Tis another fact that I havent done my end sems even close to how I wanted to do, but then whats done is done.

On a sudden whim I went home friday and thats probably the reason why I couldnt blog during the weekend.I was Sunday but the C slot portions was so intimidating that I restrained from blogging.Not that anything much happened.B slot, ANN and C slot have all reared their ugly heads and have been fought off in a less than impressive fashion.Physics the bane of the world and OR the unpredictable remain to be vanquished.

Sanjeev the Noble and his partner-in-mind Helmet the Pseud shall rise to the challenge once again.But only after Helmet the Pseud enjoys some free time and Sanjeev the Noble relaxes in blissful glory.

The irony in the story is , the real work begins only after the endsems finish coz the assignments which our branch is oh-so-famous for have all been postponed to the week after the endsems ergo next week.And seeing that the % completed in all assignements is uniformly zero ,it begs the question what am I so happy about...

One more week til holidays begin
Two more weeks til the real holidays begin...

PS: I am realising I play quake very badly....:((.

God you know what I ask.Its what life is about.Lifes not about a Nobel Prize or an Oscar.Its not about whether I will earn 2 lakhs or 20 lakhs(not that I would of course).Its not about what I will be doing 20 years from now or even 5 years from now.Its not about anything BIG.Its about the small things.The simpler things in life.Playing footer, hanging out with friends, playing some (good) quake,catching up with old buddies,reading Calvin & Hobbes,looking down upon people who are too singletracked/narrowminded in life and thanking God you arent them.Those kinda things.The simple things.Simple pleasures are the ones you will treasure...

On that note, I shall bid adieu...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

C'est la vie