Busy Busy Busy

Nowadays life is getting strenuous.I mean if i dont have time to blog that must mean Im so BUSY!!!

So the real and main reason for my busyness (I always wondered whether this is a word;apparently there is) is this B slot assignment.Sometimes you feel you can submit some unfinished crap just to be done with the whole thing.I mean already a month delayed and now the pain languishes on for atleast two or three days more.Which we could use to complete the assignment or use to gen complain that theres not enough time.There's never enough time is there?

On a less procrastination level, Deepavali just got over yesterday and it was great.I was waiting to go home Wednesday and burst some crackers.And that I did.I felt so destressed while bursting crackers.I think that a million years ago when they started this practice of bursting crackers it was meant as a means to channel all your anger on a piece of paper and whatever chemicals they use in those crackers.Its only a theory (the others being it has something to do with Rama coming to Ayodhya,etc. ).

Also I went to see Manmadan(a tam movie starring the "little" superstar Simbhu).The movie was very good reversing my original opinions of Simbhu's acting capabilties.Nice story too.Not the usual formula movie though it some 2-3 unneccessary item songs.

As the month of Novmeber ends it will mean I have but a year and a half left at IIT Madras unless I decide to cup a few courses which is sleisha difficult since I am not elec or I could join the Mtech course here.HAHAHA.(Im so funny).But seriously thats something I hadnt thought about.Im in fucking third year.(Ah crap, cut out the senti stuff da.Lets do this next year...).
So after much soulsearching and long hours fighting with myself(refer to the brackets above for the entire debate) I have decided to stop being senti til next year.The nonsenti me prevails.

Nothing lasts forever
Even cold November rain

(Yes sleisha senti)


Comments

bharath said…
ts funny to see a senti post from the yelumut.

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!