Sorry, my dear Sanjeev,Sorry.

I was quite happy with life yesterday.Satisfied with everything.Loved the slow yet not-too-slow pace at which life was going .Loved that I could do my assignment knowing I had couple days more.Greatly enjoyed the ride to the beach at ~12 with Vipin,Metro and Thota as well as the impromptu football which ensued.We actually left only when a sleepy policeguy told us to leave.Well anyways that was yesterday.

I got up today when an ant bit me.And it wasnt a peaceful waking.More of a jerky one.The ones which you dont like.The ones which I despise.And as I lay in bed, unable to have breakfast coz it was too late by then , I realised that the semester was ending.Ergo lurking somewhere round the corner, endsems.Also submissions of N assignments.And I was psyched.Dont know why.But I was so psyched.So I ran to DCF to get some work done.(I usually go to DCF when I want some change in atmosphere from the room and today the room made me feel down).I did get some work done.Hopefully the assignment which has been painfully due for hajjar time now can be submitted tommorrow.Alas the remaining N-1 Herculean tasks remain.And thus I told myself "Sorry, my dear Sanjeev, Sorry. No more peaceful days ahead for you.No more wasting time surfing orkut.No more time to just mail coz you have nothing else to do.No more time to play football endlessly.No more time for quake;uh, ok no more hours for quake, maybe a quick game now and then is ok.No more time to just do nothing."

Having said that I wasted a considerable amount of time adding a background song to this page(dont ask why).Hypocrite?Perhaps.Lazy and irresponsible? Definitely.

(The song is "Stop crying your heart out"-Oasis.Dedicated to Goda :D)
(I have been told that the song isnt heard with firefox.Pity.Its a good song.Ill put fight later to try and make it work properly.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!