I said no titles

Whats wrong with me??? I have an insatiable urge to blog at the most unusual times .For example when I have a rape level exam tommorrow studying for which is as useless as ... as useless as... the most useless thing (I am not as creative as I thought :( ).Anyways I just was thinking about my current obsessions with some Tamil songs.

Currently I listen to only 2 songs (atleast for 2 days now).As in only the same two songs played over and over.Why? Thats my question too.Basically I think that last year I got to listen to zuck Tam music .Make that zuck music.Coz back then I didnt use my comp as an enterntainment device (I didnt use my laptop much) and my music sources (FM,MTV,etc) were being rudely ignored for lack of time mostly.

Anyways so all that music drought has made me get addicted to whichever song I hear.Thats strange coz the reason I used to love FM was the variety and that the same song didnt repeat much.Well as they say, things change...people change.

The songs I am now listening to are from the film Manmadan (:O).The Simbhu one.Good songs da, really.I also realise that I listening to the lyrics more than I used to previously.That I have no explanation for.I find this behaviour specific to tamil songs only.Perhaps Sanjeev is becoming a better music lover, a patron of tam music, one which he used to ridicule and mock back in twelfth.Or perhaps its just a phase.

(After rereading the above)

What absolute crap...what alas I wont delete them.I am my crap.(whatever crap that means).

Too many craps.

Pack,

Time to get pained with B slot (maybe after some quake...:D)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!