So once again Im in the DCF merrily blogging away as my workload mounts into an eventually insurmountable Herculean task ;yet I merrily blog away.

So yesterday went away quite fast ;Major developments being

1)Got some old contacts from Rad.But not the one I wanted ;I even asked her but she acted as if she didnt remember (perhaps she indeed has forgotten...yet I still pursue my first crush :X)

2)Got severely reprimanded by a certain someone,may I add an obstinate certain someone(no names ) who continually persuaded me to join the Dark Side(here pertaining to LIveJournal);yet the force was with me and I triumphed amid harsh words and witty repartees.Heres to many more mediocre blogging...

3)Im almost certain to get a laptop this week though what I will do with it still haunts me;the responsibility Im sure I cant handle but heres hoping to no reducing of grades or social activities(can it reduce any more??!?)...(a brief virtual prayer)

Thats all I remember bout yday.
Today wasnt very different ; my sis gave my a calci for bday;Thank you ... very thoughtful! Thanx to the cards to...(wait a moment...who am i thanking???they dont even know my blogside; if only they knew what blogging was in the first place...j/k)

Played footer in KV;good experience;sleisha injured my foot or atleast can claim so...hehe;footer injuries....

thats about it;though im currently waiting for CC who I think is in CC...yes I am a good rhymer...(spare the rotten tomatoes please...)

back to programming...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!