Lets see now,what all happened yday...
1)Friday night i read my 8th std diary and am fascinated at the hings which had happened.Am now convinced i had a crush on Madhuvanti and am currently trying to find where she is now.
2)Evgenia advises me to change blogging websites(to live journal) but somehow i wish to hang on to this(no offense to her).Truth be told ,I actually made a new account in LiveJournal but decided not to continue...
3)Apart from the above two happenings I also got a credit card today morning and am currently going to get a laptop...for my birthday which is coming up.
Yes;I also chatted with Amit for sometime which was also something I hadnt done for soem time now.
And I changed the time/date in blogger settings which now look alien to me.

Nothing else...(First blog from DCF)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!