I was so jobless that immediately after publishing my blog,I went to see what the options "settings" was all about.Yes it was as the name suggested all about Settings...
So I realise ,after much browsing of other juntas blogs, that many people use this rather ,well not exactly funny, yet amusing way of reporting conversations:
Person1:Yada Yada Yada
Person2:Blah Blah Blah
...and so on til
Person k:(k>=1){shit that came too naturally;I must be cursed!!!}
anyways back to the point I was trying to make
Person k:Dum DUm DUM!!!(the punch line)

So,anyways I suppose now any interesting conversations I hear will have to be reported in an unique style which I am yet to decipher...
With task on hand...later

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!