After wednesday I slept late on thursday ,the trend being I see a movie before I sleep eery day.This time it was Vanllla Sky or atleast the end of the movie;nice one I thought.
Had one class on that day,D slot, and was in DCF the rest of the time.Also we played volley for the first time as a team and qualified into the second round where we lost.The performance was decent though...
Friday was also somewhat free;and I having seen The Firm,first half, and then sleeping , woke up late and hence missed first hour.We then had E slot in 4 th hour and thats it.Also in order to prove a point I programmed Cutting Sticks again with all enthu and got it accepted...Hurray!
Slept late friday night~3 am after seeing a cuppax yet entertaining movie caleed Draculas ascession...I think.So woke up late and came home round 9:30 tpes.
And also last night at DCF had a nice time with Brit...;)

anyways, msn id(and I quote): why put off anything till tommorrow when you can put it off till the day after...(by Rim)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!