The last time I blogged was a week ago and the irony is Ive probably been in the DCF the maximum this week...programming away and hopefully doing a good job and learning something as well;yes yes I know...it goes against my earlier principles and statements but yet I strangely feel happy while programming...
So the first 3 quizzes are over and the 2nd one didnt go too well...the others...better than average I hope...
So enough of academics...Im pained ... so I played footer yday til...um...1?I think or something like that and all that with an injured foot...general enthu...;also will be going tmrow to DCF to take part in programming contest...just for the heck of it.
So because of the footer I got up late (at 8am) so decided not to go to class but then wanted to have the experience of missing grub in the mess and hence went to class instead.Ended up grubbing at Nandinees later on at 9 with Rajsekar accompanied by Murali who came for a free coffee...hehe.It was in exchange for an earlier treat he had given me here in 2nd sem...I knwo but then so am I ;).
Loved the new Nelly Furtado song(with Indian remix) ;is going on in my head 24-7.Mere mtra,Mere Sapna...mere ....

msn id of the day:"Comfartably dumb" and "Silence sounds the best..."

off then...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!