Where does the time go?

Nowadays I wonder.There seems to be no time at all.Always doing something albeit debatably useful.However I also happen to have work.And so much of it.Which is quite inexplicable.Becoz I tried to shun work as much as possible.(One possible explanation is that all the work finally accummulated into this giant titanic of a workload.But hey theres no more fun in doing things punctually)

My jobless nature has also lead to an explosion of sorts in my orkut friends list.Though most of the thanks must go to Narmad junta who seem to be everywhere on Orkut.Also I have discovered the existence of new hostelmates through this process as well as realised the real names of many.(Nithyanand was a shocker ;) ).

Saw Schindlers List yesterday.Excellent movie.I think I shall see Road to Perdition now.Also saw a short clip (~ 1 hr) on Nostradamus.To believe or not to believe...

(stretches out his hands in an almost dramatic style.Thinks for a bit)

As I said no time anymore...


What is this life if, full of care,
We have no time to stand and stare.

No time to stand beneath the boughs
And stare as long as sheep or cows.

No time to see, when woods we pass,
Where squirrels hide their nuts in grass.

No time to see, in broad daylight,
Streams full of stars, like skies at night.

No time to turn at Beauty's glance,
And watch her feet, how they can dance.

No time to wait till her mouth can
Enrich that smile her eyes began.

A poor life this if, full of care,
We have no time to stand and stare.

One of the poems I remember from oh-so-long ago.Its called Leisure by someone.(Googled it)

A poor life this,full of care,
We have no time to stand and stare...

Comments

mrokkam said…
Liesure by W H Davies... one of my fav poems ...:)

But you sure you have no time??

Hehe:p

Mohan
San said…
Time is relative or so a great man once said.So I may not have enough time though you may see it otherwise.Its all relative.Like so many other things in IIT...

Btw just wondering...do I know you?

Sorry if I do.Hi if I dont.
San said…
That kinda explained stuff.Though an introduction is still pending albeit an informal one.

Sabi, you havent been updating your blog.Pray do.

Where have my patrons gone? (Am I better off without them? )

I better not crash in any more A slot hours coz my prof was sleisha pissed off the first time itself.

And so San calls it a night.

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!