The Art of Learning

There is so much to learn in this world.Take for example, learning patience.How to be patient rather.That is one skill we should learn.Another example is learning many universal truths of life like Life's a Bitch and the Higher you go ,the Harder you fall.

So what the fuck am I talkin about?

Maybe I am tryin to say that I sometimes feel I dont live up to my own expectations .Or maybe my expecations dont live up to my expectations.Ah, screw it;isnt this.

Maybe on a subconcious level i am tryin to tell myself that I need to freak out more.Or is it less?As the boundary between night and day diminishes faster than the difference in weights in a Muli Layer Feed Forward Neural Network with Backward Phase (uhhum,ANN fundaes), I hardly had breakfast this week.(Only monday did I grub).I seriously have to put fight to get up earlier than 5 to 8.Doesnt help that I blog at this time though...

All shit apart, I think I know what I am trying to imply.Basically quizzes start next week.And I clearly being the epitome of procrastination did what any of my kind would do.Procastinated.And hence Im stuck with A slot(Comm;nearly zuck fundaes),B slot(Compilers; peacer than former) and C slot(OS;200 pages of creative nonsense).

Having said so much, I must stop blogging.Doesnt help to start living a paradox.


Live my life.Love paradoxical situations coupled with impossible dilemmas.But love it nonetheless.
(Play on Saarang)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

C'est la vie