Tell me, did the wind sweep you of your feet?

Sometimes some songs grow on you while there are others which you love from the very first time you hear time.Drops of Jupiter - Train is an example of the latter.Though I have heard the song before I must thank Goda for the mp3.:D.

Why did I start on a totally random piece of information? Well if you actually have read my blog so far it was in fact been a collection os such random pieces of information albeit insipid and mentally (and physically) distressing to read at times.Which isnt very bad.Rather than writing long ell prepared essays on some topic as if this is some bloody essay writing comptt I guess this is much better.When I sometimes go back to read my old posts its totally different.However Analysis of Anonymous blogging is a topic Im neither a paragon of nor Im interested in sharing views on.

On a happier(!?!) note, I tried my hand at monoacting today with expected distastrous results.But then Its better to have tried than to have never tried at all.(proverb changed to suit current situation).

I just saw the Southpark film which was nice but nothing great.A film on how to insult every possible race,religion,caste,etc and come out of it with a happy ending.An enjoyable film nonetheless.

(I really didnt want to blog today but then I realised the only thing left for me to do then would be to go to sleep which I dont want to do yet.Hence this post)

(Realises he has written all he can possibly think of.)

(Challenges his brain which is a state of abeyance to think of something new)

(Thnking)

(Reluctantly accepts defeat)


Comments

from one who didn't have the guts/time/enthu/piece to take part....
congrats man
seriously
San said…
Hey Bofi,

Glad to see you were able to overome your lethargy and finally got an account.Whats ur blogsite da?Whats with the private blog and all?

As for the monoacting, you have 2 years left...
San said…
I have a thing for music whih aint brand new but isnt very old.Dont know why...

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!