Ten Little Indians

Strange title dont you think? Well its just a trivia title.Pseudputs basically.Didnt want to sound mundane and all. There was a book by Agatha Christie of the above title and basically it came out in another name as well."And then there were none".Thats the actual title of this post...(btw its a good book; plot of a million bad hollywood movies but a good book nevertheless)

And then there were none.Saarang days that is.This time round, Saarang got over oh-too-quickly. Ran away like a cheetah, floated like a butterfly and stung like a bee.And stung well in fact...

Without going much into anything, I ll just say Saarang ,this time, has been an eye opener for me. Things learnt and other things unlearnt during these short 5 days.Had an impact in my life.In fact, I almost wore my coords badge to class today :P.Saarang life seemed so peaceful.

But then I think its enough.Saarang was supposed to be a change .Like a short break.And it served its purpose.Life needs some "constant changes" , as oxymoronish as that might sound.

Life returns to normalcy as of today.Back to classes.Back to mess food.Back to footer and quake...:D.In a way Im relieved.Im happy about this Saarang.Last Saarang all I did was to attend every event possible.This time around I made a conscious decision to take it easy.Have a good time.

So anyways, Saarang ended in high spirits yesterday with Helmet soaring to great heights.Enlightening time actually.There are some things from last night I dont quite remember and there are some things I wont forget.Many people.Many views.Many words.Hard to believe I could or should start believing in any of those things.But I will.And before I forget,

Hey man Vipin...I think youre right.You were right yesterday itself .And I think I knew it too.But dude I dont have anything to lose and thus I shall not heed.This one time atleast, I just need to learn the hard way I guess.

And Metro, chill in life da.Nothing is as it seems.Dont take things to heart and realise that life is beautiful.And dont get pained with this .:P.

Enough of worldly wisedom from Helmet.
"He who knows not that he knows not is a fool---shun him".That was the last one I promise.

On a lighter note, I realised it is possible to finish an assignment in less than an hour , with proper guidance that is.That too while ostensibly having a hangover :D.(The only "hangover" I feel is a great hunger which wakes me up early)




A great man once wrote "All the world's a stage...and the men and women merely players." I agree.And add "What great players they are."

"Sigmund Freud"ially,
Me

Comments

Jah said…
We all needed last night didnt we, all of us opening up at the end of what was a great time....

And I still think 'what was' was sweeter than 'what could have been'....

I heard you were pretty much of a celebrity in class today, and what more you must have seen yourself in The Hindu front page(you made it by a whisker, i might add)....

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!