A week !?! *whoosh*

I pride myself in maintaining a blog which more or less is updated enough number of times albeit the posts bordering on a triple point of insanity, stupidity and thankfully some mediocrity (the only sane part).Alas I realise now that the ironically , during the holidays I am unable to keep up with myself.The pain , The pain of it all...

On a less theatrical note I am unable to actually give a reason for not updating my blog.I have been online atleast once in two days though it is usually to check the 50 odd mails of sheer idiocy and spamming which the tamgumbal churns out .Very enjoyable affair especially mail converasations such as

Kabi : dont spam da
Kabi : please dont spam da
Satya : you stop da
Me : Shut up Satya
Arunachalam : Ya Satya shut up
Kabi : Junta dont spam
Ramk : Dei ovara irruke
Me : ok
Hardy : ok
Arunachalam : ok
Satya : Dont pain da
Me : ok
Hardy : ok
Arunachalam : ok
... ad nauseum

Its fun and it requires no activity from the brain...apart from finding new ways to spam (we had a counting conversation in which we counted 1 2 3 ... ) :P.

Also I did go to my cousins house for a couple of days.I was nostalgic when I saw TRS worksheets and was slightly sad when I couldnt remember Appolonius' Theorem ( AB^2+AC^2=2*(BD^2+AD^2) ,I think).I thought about trying to reread them but my "sanity" (and lethargy) fortunately took control and I went back to mindless TV.

Saw Oceans Twelve.Decent.Not Oho Aha great.Entertaining.I somehow liked the first one better.Had a better catch and all.This is still good though.Very fast and cool.Before this movie though I have been seeing some not so great movies - Raising Helen, What a girl Wants (Can you fucking believe that I realised I had already seen this movie...giveup),etc. I did see Finding Forrester and Cold Mountain which were reasonably better movies esp the former.

Finally I would like to express my grief for the EarthQuake and Tsunami deavastation of South and Soiuth East Asia.A moment of silence for the victims.

(Silence)

Quaked (of a different kind than I am used to),
Me

PS: Merry Christmas

Comments

bharath said…
HAPPY 2005. Hope u (rather we) do, stuff to urupattufy in this year atleast

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

C'est la vie