No titles today

Is there noone to comfort me in my hour of need?
Physics the bane of the world proved itself indeed,
The pain and the torture are multiplied 10 times over,
Like the agony of getting dumped by your lover.

Alas for the AI folk,
they have to start mugging as if this was all a joke,
But for the rest of us given up souls
We have to find some place to dig our holes.

I see no light at the end of the path,
I shall stop before there's too much fart
But then the final deathblow remains,
When we look for the grades next to our names

No other time has an alphabet been so important,
But then I ask, is it really that significant,
For life goes on ,relentless and eternal
So we must put this behind us and say "Arre, chal..."

Comments

bharath said…
nice post dude. The last couple of lines convey the ultimate truth in just, the best possible way...
San said…
I wrote tht poem with all the pain that a Physics exam, a rapemax at that, could offer me...
(took pnly some 10 minutes though)

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

C'est la vie