To Meg With Love

From forever there has been one actress on whom Ive had a crush.Its not as much a crush as a feeling of warmth on seeing the person albeit only on screen.A feeling of ah-there-she-is-,-there-she-is.That person is the beautiful Meg Ryan.Ok so she may not be the sexy babe or the hot chick, but Meg is what I would term unbelievably attractive.And I know some of my friends agree with me...

And during the semester which faded away into the abyss but 2 weeks ago, I had gotten hold of a Meg classic, The City Of Angels.Alas I was half way through the movie when I realised the file was corrupt and it just stopped playing.I was distraught and tried in vain to get the movie somewhere else.

Finally I got to see the film the day before yesterday.the movie was good though not great.But Meg was fabulous.And I am finally happy.

-------------------------------

(Rereads the above lines)
(Struck by terror, sheer terror)

Damn I sound like a hopeless romantic.(!).But it is Meg Ryan..,

------------------------------

(Rerereads.Disgusted)

Give up da.

Anyways, I also saw 7G Rainbow Colony(aka 7G Brindavan Colony for all ye gults out there).Perhaps I went into the film expecting too much.It was good entertainment.Sure was.Dunno whether it accurately potrayed reality cause if it did theres just too much things for me to do...:D.See it da, worth watching.Just dont expect to be totally great and all...

Other movies which I watched include Attagasam and The Punisher.The former was good though not Box-Office-hit-type (though it is running well) and the latter is a movie filled with bloodshed and carnage.Both were enjoyable...

---------------------

Before I am so bored to even press the publish button, I shall bid adieu

Bored-as-a-icecreamman-on-a-winters-day-in-Siberia,
Me


Comments

Shamanth said…
'Bored-as-a-icecreamman-on-a-winters-day-in-Siberia'

Cool, da.

Yellmutt and hopeless romantic, hmm, the mind boggles rather wildly at the very notion.( or whatever it is that the grammatically correct version of that statement is)

Anyways, keep us posted about your Meg-puts.
San said…
Yes, I will watch Closer as soon as it hits the theatre...

"Meg-puts"!!! Bah humbug....

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!