Finally the terror spell ends

The terror of fifth semester is now behind me.Atleast mostly.When God created the Comp Sc department he made it too peaceful.Having realised his own folly, he added a simple yet painful component since he wanted to make life a little less peaceful for these deserving souls.Alas he added the assignments. ASSignments.And how many ...
Without realising the true difficulty of the situation or perhaps realising it and deciding that procastination is the only solution, all the Herculeans Tasks were rescheduled for after the exams.Ergo the deadlines are next week(2 days is the earliest one).The assignments are to be begun...

Waving a hand or wishing the work away doesnt help, but for today I decided to ostracise myself from the plethora of progrmming which lays in front of me.Perhaps tommorrow I may rue this decision but then today I want to just peace out.So far peace out => Quake, movies, Quake, doing nothing, Quake ,etc.

Before I forget , there is one thing I wanted to blog about.It is about 3 books in my room.Not very special or very costly books.Atleast I dont think so.
(Looks up to see the names)
Some Fluid Dynmaics and some Element Analysis.Not a book a comp sci junta should own or read albeit he is mentally unstable or has quirky tastes/hobbies or both.Not falling in any of those implies a different reason for their presence.The reason is I was given those books by a guy (I forget who) and he told me he'd take it back the same day.That was a month ago.I actually met that guy one time again in Gurunath and he told me he'd take it back again.They still remain here attracting onlookers' attention yet gathering dust like any other book of mine...

A week of assignment submissions...the horror, the pain.

PS: I ended the exams on a good note.OR was peaceful.:D.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

C'est la vie